Sibling Shots

Thursday, March 26, 2009 | |

Here is a shot from my 'ghetto' photoshoot yesterday. I wish I took a picture of the setup because honestly, it was really tight. There was hardly any space for me to maneuver or for them to really be flexible with the poses. There isn't really a place in my house to make a studio except for the garage and right now that's a mess. I hung a bedsheet from my back deck. I used a 580exii on a light stand diffused with an umbrella (camera right) connected to the camera with a sync cord. These shots were done for my friend Mason (on the right) for his mom's birthday. His mom loved the shots! I'm happy. 

1 comments:

Evynn LeValley said...

glad to see you stopping by : ) yeah tell me about it, i need more space to, a studio soon would be great!!

Blog Archive