Inspiration Blog Numero One

Monday, March 23, 2009 | |


This is a couple I met down in LA at my former youth leader's church. They showed me some of their wedding/engagement photos and I love this photographer.
© Hana Chung


Fisheye is great, idea is amazing. I love this shot so much!
© Hana Chung, www.hanachungphotography.com


I don't know who took this... I found it on a google search or something, but I love how this is taken from up above.


DOF is great, and I really like this idea.
© Stacey McRae


I love the little dots of light in the background, great depth of field again. 
© Stacey McRae


I just love this..
© Stacey McRae, www.staceymcrae-photography.com
(local Olympia photographer)


Aerial view is amazing as well as the composition, positioning and colors.
© David Jay


Composition is great!
© David Jay, www.davidjay.com
(amazing Christian photographer in the SB area down in California)


I love the aerial view on this and how it's totally candid.
© Ninh Khuu


I love intense DOF photos! This is great...
© Ninh Khuu


I just like the view from which this was taken.
© Ninh Khuu, www.flickr.com/ninhsavestheday
(a friend of mine down in Escondido, CA)


0 comments:

Blog Archive